Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Random Thoughts

Being this is how I normally think and have decided to write, I figured we'd start off with this post:

  • There is already a blog titled randomthoughts.blogspot.com, unfortunately nothing is up there so i had to use this one
  • I think there is incredible opportunity (for everything) in rural areas, especially the Mississippi Delta
  • Hip Hop artists who have inspired me include, but aren't limited to: B.o.B, T.I., Talib Kweli, J.Cole, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Common, 50 Cent, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Lupe Fiasco, LL Cool J, Canibus!!! (just thought of him, thus the exclamation marks) and...
  • I have to fix some things at my house
  • The Sunflower County Freedom Project is an incredible youth leadership organization, that is literally changing lives, a community, and people's concept of what's possible and how it can be done.
  • Frontline Solutions is a business that inspires me, it's great to see someone want to do something and then actual have the courage to do it.
  • Really listen to this song and be inspired: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ninCuddvSyc then check out this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3lvy9MkgWM and make make something happen.
  • I'm a little hungry, but I think that I've eaten enough today.

Let's make it happen,

--Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment